Mar 2, 2011

Girl Scout Cookies....

What is it about Girl Scout Cookies that control me? I ate an entire sleeve of peanut butter sandwich cookies in one sitting.... at school, while grading! I guess it did make it go more smoothly ;) Random thoughts from today......

Lately I have seriously been considering hosting parties that feature my handmade creations. I would love to get together with a group of ladies (and gentlemen if willing) and share what I have been working on! I am trying to get more custom orders and branch out. I am more than willing to try new things and improve upon my existing skills! I am finishing up my long term sub job this week and will get started on this plan. Thank you to those who have been encouraging and supportive while I figure out Urban Ecology!

A few creative projects in the works..........

* Burpies and bibs - new fabrics coming soon!
* Burlap and eco friendly pillows
* Graphic image pillows - love these and can't wait to get the line on Etsy
* "Quilted" pillows
* Recycled fabric pillows - think sweater pillows, cool vintage tees, and possible vintage/antique lace
* Pillows with fun 3D additions such as flowers, leaves, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment