Feb 28, 2011

New New New!

I have added a few new items to my Etsy shop! Check them out! I will try to get a few more new items up this week... stay tuned!


I apologize for the gap in my recent posts. I have been a busy bee lately! I finally got a weekend at home and all I accomplished was laundry and bathroom cleaning (and only one of two bathrooms). This is my last week at Dallas Center Grimes as the sub art teacher. I will definitely miss the kids, staff, and all the people I have met at the schools! I will need to go back and visit to see how the students are doing. I am sure they will be very glad to have Mrs. Duncan back though! I am planning on trying out subbing day-by-day for the rest of the school year... if I am not getting any hits for that, I would like to work at a daycare until I can find full time employment at a school as an art teacher. I have a few leads on art teaching positions in the metro... I'll keep you posted! That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment