Feb 7, 2011

Sewing, creating, sewing, creating... :)



The weekend brought much creativity for me. I finally got some time to sit down and sew with my new Janome sewing machine I received for Christmas (thanks Mom and Dad)! During the Super Bowl I tried out a cute pattern I made for bibs. I am hoping that all, yes I mean all, my friends that are pregnant can try these out for me. I feel like lately just about everyone my age is pregnant or trying (okay, not everyone!). I am looking forward to meeting all the new lil babes!

Tonight I decided to try a new method for making pillows. Last summer purchased some awesome designs that I made into fabric transfers and I never got around to using them. I decided to transfer them on to some basic fabric and create pillows! I thought they turned out pretty shnazzy. I am hoping to get some burlap or other natural fabrics to try. My goal this week is to get a lot of sewing done and update www.urbanecology.etsy.com. Check for updates this week. I will be posting new items on Facebook if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment