Sep 17, 2011

Nostalgia...

I can't complain.... the last few years living in our townhome have been pretty good. Besides the space issue, we have been happy! We are thrilled to move into our new home, but I can't help but be a bit nostalgic. Who can blame me.... the townhome was our first home together, where we got engaged, where we "raised" two boston terriers, where we came home to after our wedding, and the place we spent two blissful anniversaries. I did realize this year that our home finally looked like a home, not the college dorm room/hand-me-down/craigslist bought place it started as. Here are a few pics to show you our place and to help me have proof we lived there :)



                                                                        Guest room




                                                                    Main living area
                                                                      Our bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment